Did anyone get the 'Color Cards' app to work?

Amir Katz (Outseer)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2022

There is a free add-on for Jira Cloud called Color Cards. It adds some useful functionality to Kanban boards.

However, it does not work for me. I submitted a support ticket to their support site back in January, but no one has responded.

Does anyone have any information/experience with this add-on?

Link: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219454/color-cards-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2022

Hi @Amir Katz (Outseer) 

Are you sure it was this App?

It's not available for Jira Cloud - so unsure how you managed to install it?

Ste

Amir Katz (Outseer)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2022

yes, see screenshot2022-05-08 09_38_51-Window.png2022-05-08 09_39_56-Window.png

Amir Katz (Outseer)
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 7, 2022

Also, when I go to my Kanban board, there is a 'Color Cards' dropdown menu with the options 'Board' and 'Settings'.

Clicking on 'Board' brings up a new screen, which after about a minute gives an error2022-05-08 09_43_14-Window.png2022-05-08 09_43_35-Window.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events