Dependent tempo work attributes

Amit Girme July 10, 2018

Hi,

It will be very helpful if someone can help or guide how can we solve the following scenario:

We have tempo work attribute of the type (Dynamic DropDown) WA1 with values WA1-val1, WA1-val2, WA1-val3 which we are fetching from script runner rest endpoints item

Now we want to set up another work attribute WA2 depending on the selected value of WA1. How can we do it?

referring the tempo document https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/spaces/TEMPO/pages/221511763/Adding+custom+fields+to+worklogs 

1 answer

0 votes
Rahul Savaikar September 19, 2018

Can anybody help here please?

Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2018

Hi Rahul and Amit,

you might want to join our Tempo developer community where you can get support from Tempo developers and other developers who are building with Tempo.
To register for the Tempo Ecosystem community on Slack, please go to https://www.tempo.io/developers.

Regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team

Rahul Savaikar September 19, 2018

Hello Susanne,

I have tried options mentioned in the TEMPO Server APIs which did not help, that is the reason why Amit and I were asking for the assistance.

During the Atlassian Summit, I was told by the TEMPO Product owner that the TEMPO developers were interested in the theory I discussed with them and they would provide support.

I was requested by a TEMPO Solutions Architect to contact him for my issue. I also had a conversation with the TEMPO Customer Support. However, after my call with the TEMPO Customer Support, the TEMPO Solutions Architect again redirected me to the TEMPO Customer Support, which to my opinion would be a delayed conversation.

Regards,

Rahul Savaikar

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events