DataCollector Plugin - Additional report options are not displayed in the project reports section

C Abone November 23, 2015

Hi Andrey,

I have installed the plugin and followed the setup steps but can't find the two new reports in the project reports section. Is there anything else that should have been done because the reports are important for my evaluation.

Chris

2 answers

0 votes
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2016

Fixed in 1.2.5.1
Thank you!

0 votes
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2015

Hi Chris,

Which JIRA and plugin versions?

C Abone November 23, 2015

Hi Andrey, JIRA Server 6.4.5 and Issue History Collector (version 1.2.5) I have also checked in the 'Manage add-ons section in JIRA and it shows that 19 of 19 modules have been installed including the 'Assignee History Statistics' and 'Issue History Statistics' module.

Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 25, 2015

Hmm. Ok. Will check it

C Abone November 25, 2015

Hi, Were you able to find out why those report are not showing because I have also tried uninstalling it and then reinstalling without any change.

C Abone November 27, 2015

Hi I need to provide some evaluation feedback to my project so require some urgent help with the above. Thanks

C Abone December 7, 2015

Hi Andrey, Are you able provide a feedback on why those reports are not displayed for our JIRA project. Is it an issue which you have come across before for JIRA Server 6.4.5 and Issue History Collector (version 1.2.5)? As I mentioned before, I need these reports to be able to complete my evaluation of this plugin.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events