Could not spider space error when setting up Instant Websites for confluence on cloud

Troy Carthew May 27, 2021

I am trying to set Instant Websites for Confluence Cloud to create a site in an aws s3 bucket from a space, however I am getting an error 'Could not spider space 'COM'' where COM is the space key.

I have entered the created an IAM user in the aws account, entered the hostname and provided the IAM users programmatic access key ID and secret key, but when I hit Create you Instant website I get the error message. 

the documentation I am following for this setup is https://docs.glintech.com/instant-websites-for-confluence/instant-websites-for-confluence-cloud/using-instant-websites/setting-up-instant-websites-on-aws-for-self-hosting/

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 1, 2021

Hello Troy,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! I've moved your question over to the Marketplace collection and tagged the product if someone familiar with the add-on can help on this issue.

If you haven't already, you may want to raise a ticket with GLiNTECH.

Thank you,

Shannon

Troy Carthew June 1, 2021

Thank you. I have raised a support request GLiNTECH, however it is just silence so far... If anyone else here has some answered I would appreciate the help.

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2021

Hi Troy,

Thanks for letting me know. I hope now that I've tagged your question here, someone will be able to see it.

Take care,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events