Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Confluence-wide alerts for pinned content using News Board

At the end of last year I introduced a new feature for the News Board app that allowed a featured page or blogpost to be pinned at the top of the news page. Now you can bring even greater attention to your pinned content by turning it into a Confluence-wide pop-up alert:

alert.png

Users can hide the pop up temporarily or be reminded again in a few hours. Or they can tick the 'Remind me tomorrow' option to be reminded again in 24 hours.

To use the alert feature, just select the 'Alert pop-up across Confluence' option when you pin a content item.

1 comment

Hello,

we experience a problem with this new feature.. We posted a blog and pinned the content, after a few weeks we have deleted the blog. Since a week, a new blog (from another space) is posted and we get pop-ups automatically without actively pinning the content. And in the settings we see the blog is unpinned. With every click in Confluence we get a pop-up, even when we tick on 'Remind me tomorrow' and/or 'hide'. We have tried to unfeatured the blog, but then the last posted blog in News Board pops-up.

How can we fix this? 

Comment

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events