Component lead reflection

Māra Kārkliņa May 19, 2022

Hi! Can you please help me to find the place, where I can switch on "Component lead" reflection.

Tried to find it in Issues -> Field configuration, but there field was not present (also in locked ones)

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2022

Hi Māra,

What do you mean by "Component lead" reflection? 

You can modify the Component Lead by clicking on the Components link on the left hand side of the menu. 

Then click on the 3 dots to the right side of the Component and select Edit. 

There you can change the Component Lead. 

HI! Yes, place where I can change component lead I know, I want to reflect it in JIRA ticket, is this possible?

Thanks!

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2022

When the issue is created, it will assign the issue to the Component Lead. Are you expecting to see something else? 

I want to see component lead all the time, also when assignee is changed, so that at any time, person who is checking JIRA knows who is component lead, even, when assigned person is different.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 19, 2022

Ah, Jira doesn't display the component lead on issues, it's not issue data.  It could also be compounded - you can put many components on an issue, so there could be many leads.

Thanks for answer!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events