Comment not added to issue after a reply to email using JEMH plugin

serge calderara
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2022

Dear all,

I have setup JEHM cloud plugin for catching email and notification of non jira user.

What is happening is that I have created so that I am able to receive notification to a non jira user mail box

But then the Idea is that from that receive notication email I should be able to Add a comment or reply to the email in order that comment is added to the issue

By doing so , the original issue is not update from its comment field

Below is the received notification email I received on my personnal hotmail which has no account in Jira

wNFpzyI8CZ.png

Question 1 :
Why I do not get a link like "Add Comment" to the receive notification ?

Du to that then I try a reply to the receive email as below, I was expected that the issue comment field gets updated with the reply body as below

ZJXmdxNLTT.png

Any idea what is wrong or what did I miss here in order that my non jira user participant can comment the ticket without having a jira account ?

Please not that fields Sender Name, Sender Email Adress and Sender participant field are used in my configuration and properly set when the ticket is created.

Thanks for help on this

regards

1 answer

0 votes
Mike Harrison _The Plugin People_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2022

Hello,

Please raise a support ticket with us here: The Plugin People - JEMH Cloud support portal 

Thanks,

Mike

serge calderara
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 31, 2022

Hello @Mike Harrison _The Plugin People_ , I have done it already : SUPPORT-10786

regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events