Cloned an issue, now can't see workflow transition buttons

Corey_Young August 22, 2012

I am using OnDemand.

I cloned an issue. The workflow transition buttons for the cloned issue's current status do not appear at the top for the cloned issue.

The logged in user meets all of the conditions of the issue and all other issues in the same state show the transition buttons. The original issue that was cloned also shows the transition buttons.

Additional Information

Actually, now when I create a new issue (the issue type is Story) I get the following error:

"Error creating issue: Issue workflow initialization error: unable to find Issue created with workflowId '10626'. Did the IssueCreateFunction run successfully on workflow.initialize()?"

Then, I can find the new issue and then view it, and the transition buttons are not there for its current state (same as the cloned one above).

Something is very busted here

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Corey_Young August 22, 2012

The bug appears to be this:

If you add a transition post function to the Create Issue transition that sets the Assignee to the default member of a roll, then it causes this problem.

This is a bug

Sergey Shmarkatyuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2012

are there any official atlassian bug reports regarding this problem?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events