Clockwork not logging hours

Marco Camargo November 3, 2022

On this first week of November, the Clockwork is not logging/saving hours my devs are logging. Please fix it.

2 answers

1 vote
Wojciech Wardaszko _HeroCoders_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2022

Hi @Marco Camargo,

As the Customer Success lead at HeroCoders, the team behind Clockwork, I second what @Dirk Ronsmans said - if this continues, get in touch with our team and we'll look into your case asap to see if there are some unknown factors in play. You can also use the in-app chat you can find in the lower-right corner on any Clockwork-related screen in your Jira (like timesheets, for example).

For context, we have been managing heavy load recently, so the issues your team is experiencing may be just delays due to server strain. Our ops team is actively monitoring the situation, reallocating resources, and looking into ways of mitigating the impact. We have recently upscaled our infrastructure to meet the increased demand, but apparently, we're not quite there yet.

I assure you that we're very devoted to ensuring the best possible user experience and we're looking into possible solutions as I write this.

Thank you in advance for your understanding, and if you need anything we're just a few clicks away.

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2022

hey @Marco Camargo ,

I'm going to assume you mean this plugin? Clockwork 

if so, you can submit a support request with the developers of that plugin at https://herocoders.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events