Can't install Insight Discovery

Jeffrey Yeakel July 11, 2018

I just can't seem to install Insight Discovery and Asset Management.  Following the instructions, after I login as my Jira Admin, I should be able to go to manage add-ons and then search, but the product doesn't show up on the list to install.

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm trying to evaluate Jira Service Desk along with Insight Discovery for a new business we are setting up.

Thanks

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2018

At a guess, you are using Cloud Jira?  Insight is not available for Cloud.

Jeffrey Yeakel July 12, 2018

Hi Nic.  Yes, I am using Insight for Cloud Jira.  I'm only using the trial right now so I should be able to migrate to the server version and try Insight again.

Thanks for your adivce!

Sana Safai
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 18, 2018

There are rumours that Insight will be coming to Cloud soon too...

0 votes
Jeffrey Yeakel July 11, 2018

Thanks Sana!  I will follow your advice.

0 votes
Sana Safai
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 11, 2018

Hi Jeffrey,

I'd recommend that you raise this issue directly with Riada, https://portal.riada.se/servicedesk/customer/user/login?destination=portals

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events