• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I get the attachments which are uploaded in the transition using Scriptrunner?

Hi ,

I have a transition screen between 2 statuses, say Testing to Done, and I have attachments field in that screen. I need to get the attachments(one or more) which were uploaded  at the time of transition and clone those attachments to another issue.

As of now , I was able to get all the attachments which were present in that issue(Using Script-runner). But I need to clone only those attachments which are uploaded at the time of transition.

Please help me out.

Thanks and regards,

Sahrudai

1 answer

Hi Sahrudai,

I can confirm that it is only possible to get all attachments on an issue and not just the ones added in a transition screen.

The reason for this is that Atlassian only provides the Get attachment metadata API located here in order to get all atatchments and ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud can only use the public rest API's which Atlassian provides.

This means all you could do would be to clone all attchments and then make a calls to the  Delete Attachment API here to delete the attachments which are not required.

Regards,

Kristian

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Why you should move agile planning to Lucidspark’s digital whiteboard

During my 17 years as a coach, mentor, and trainer of Agile teams, I’ve participated in hundreds of Agile planning meetings. The end result was a wall of backlog items annotated by an explosion of co...

116 views 0 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you