CQL query page property (from the page property(or details) macro)

Andreas Menzel July 9, 2018

Hi,

how is it possible to use CQL to query the page properties from the "Page Properties" macro (https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf67/page-properties-macro-945103079.html).

If you take a look into the documentation the "Deadline" property is used. I would like to query like

page.properties["Team"] = Purple Monkeys.

Hint: We do have the Script runner plugin installed.

(Bigger Picture: We like to query all pages and properties and render an Organigramm out of that data. We really would like to do this automatically with page properties and some ScriptRunner magic)

2 answers

0 votes
Lukas Test
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 21, 2019

Hi Andreas, did you find out how to query page properties via CQL?

Andreas Menzel February 21, 2019

Hi @Lukas Test , no I did not find an easy solution. I would now go through all pages and parse the XML for the property macro and the desired value.

Like # people like this
0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 9, 2018

You may use CQL in the page properties report macro to query pages where the page properties macro has been used: Page Properties Report Macro.

I hope that helps with your project.

Andreas Menzel July 11, 2018

Hi Ann,

Thank you for your fast response.

I am more looking to a CQL or programmatic solution then further process the information in our own script runner code.

Regards,

Andreas

Aaron Shapiro January 24, 2024

Have you found any way to do this? I was trying to do some automation using page properties as well but I can't see the properties or their values on the page from inside CQL. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events