BigPicture Plugin for JIRA question

Les Baer December 15, 2015

Hello,

I am interested in trialing BigPicture but before doing so I have a couple of questions:

• When setting up roles, are these available in jira’s standard reporting and exports?
  • Does BigPicture create JIRA custom fields that we will have to delete if we didn’t buy the plugin?
  • Are the roles global or per project?

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew Jagiello
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2015

Hi,

We create the following custom fields:

• CUSTOM :Start date (used by BigPicture plugin)
  • CUSTOM: End Date(used by BigPicture plugin)
  • CUSTOM: Baseline Start date (used by BigPicture plugin)
  • CUSTOM: Baseline End Date(used by BigPicture plugin)
  • CUSTOM: Progress (Progress field used by Softwareplant plugins)

As for issue links:

• Gantt: finish-finish
  • Gantt: finish-start
  • Gantt: start-finish
  • Gantt: start-start

Roles are per Program, and each Program can represent a poject - but also multiple ones at the same time or only a part of a single project if so you prefer. They're not visible in JIRA itself yet, but will be very soon!

Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2017

Hi @Matthew Jagiello

Which custom fields I'm able to see in list of available fields in Big picture?

I'd like to see Epic Name instead of summary or some custom fields that bring to JIRA using Epic Sum up (aptis.plugins.epicSumUp). Is it possible to add them?

Deleted user February 1, 2018

Hi

Did you manage to get the Epic Name into the list of available fields? We would like to see Epic Name in the Gant chart for BigPicture. As it is now we can choose between Summary and Description, but would like to see Epic Name as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events