Behaviour not works in jira server istance migrated from cloud

Gianfranco Imbrogno _Herzum_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 9, 2019

Hi,

I've a Jira Server instance migrated from cloud and in this instance I've configured a simple Service Desk project with a Service Request and in this request type I've mapped a simple behaviour that converts a textfield in select list, but does not works. The same project configured in a dev environment (same jira version and same scriptrunner version) works fine. Can anyone help me to resolve this strange behaviour?

Thanks in advance, kind regards

1 answer

0 votes
Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2019

Hi Gianfranco,

Thank you for your question.

As you say this behaviour works in the dev instance which is the same version as you have migrated into, can I please ask if you have tried performing the following steps below.

1. Uninstalling the ScriptRunner add on from the instance where the behaviour is not working.
  2. Reinstalling the same version of ScriptRunner that is installed inside of the Dev instance in order to see if this resolves the issue.

Regards,

Kristian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events