Bamboo v5.10.0 compatible version of Maven POM Value Extractor?

Helen Griffiths January 31, 2016

Hi

We are looking at upgrading Bamboo from v5.9.7 to v5.10.0 however it appears that v1.6.1 of Maven POM Value Extractor is only compatible up to v5.9.10 of Bamboo.

Could you advise when a v5.10.0 compatible version of Maven POM Value Extractor will be available?

Many thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2016

The Maven POM Value Extractor is now compatible with Bamboo 5.10.x as of version 1.7.0 (released 2016-02-26).

Helen Griffiths May 5, 2016

Hi @Steffen Opel [Utoolity]

Thank you for your reply. I did notice that the Maven POM Value Extractor was compatible up to v5.10.x.

However...the latest version of Bamboo is now 5.11.1 and v1.7.0 of Maven POM Value Extractor is only compatible up to 5.10.3. Do you know when a compatible version of the plugin will be released? 

Many thanks

Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2016

Hi @Helen Griffiths - I don't know, but hopefully soon, the add-on's author @David Ehringer has so far been very diligent in keeping his high quality add-ons up to date.

That said, given Bamboo 5.11 doesn't come with significant API changes (other than Bamboo 5.10), it might just work already, but other than for patch releases (5.10.2 => 5.10.3), minor host product version updates (5.10.x => 5.11.x) require an explicit compatibility adjustment for the add-on listing - no guarantees of course, testing/recovering up to you wink

Helen Griffiths May 6, 2016

We've still got a few weeks to look out for updated versions so i'll keep my eyes open (...or just ensure I'm a watcher of the add-on on the marketplace! smile)

Really appreciated your help!

Have a nice weekend @Steffen Opel [Utoolity]

0 votes
Murty Chitti February 10, 2016

We are also looking for this Maven POM value extractor. appreciate if you can provide timeline or any test builds to support Bamboo 5.10.0. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events