Bamboo Sonarqube incremental scan : first scan always full

Nicolas_Grussenmeyer July 17, 2018

Hi,

I'm trying the Bamboo Sonarqube plugin to perform incremental Sonarqube scans for our feature and bugfix branches.

We are using :

- free version of Sonarqube server 7.1

- Bamboo 6.1.0

- Sonar for Bamboo 1.7.11

Issue :

The problem is that when it first creates the Bamboo build (when the PR is created as advised in the plugin) the first build is always a full build. After that all the other builds are incremental for this branch (as expected).

I would like to know if it's supposed to work like this or if i misconfigured the plugin. I thought it would work like the following :

You create a PR which triggers the new branch build plan => it runs an incremental analysis based on the modified files from the first commit for this branch and is able to retrieve the unmodified data from the origin branch.

Any ideas?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Rüegg _Mibex Software_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2019

Hi,

Please excuse my very late response.

The app is supposed to incrementally analyze the project already with the first build. There must be a problem with the configuration. What would help me a lot is a screen shot of the task configuration and the build log. Could you please create a support ticket at https://support.mibexsoftware.com with this information?

Thanks,

Michael (app vendor)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events