Associate profield scheme

Sergio Silva February 24, 2014

My user have administrate project permission, but I am not able to associate profield scheme in my project. It is not good.

10 answers

0 votes
Martin Widemann July 16, 2014

What a shame.

Maybe you could go for a co-op with Project Creator: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.wittified.jira.project-creator

Regards

0 votes
carlos.fernandez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2014

Profields doesn't have this feature. We have in the product backlog an idea to implement a new project template in which you can indicate the project scheme you want to use, but is under study.

0 votes
Martin Widemann July 16, 2014

Hi!

How to set a default scheme for any project?

Thanks.

0 votes
carlos.fernandez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2014

Hi Sergio.

We've released Profields 4.0 which have your petition implemented. I hope it'll be enough for you.

Thank you for your feedback.

0 votes
Guillermo (DEISER) June 23, 2014

Hello Sergio;

We are suffering a little delay with the new release. We are preparing the documentation and other web resources. Please, check the email and the market in a couple of weeks. We hope to have it already launched.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your interest.

0 votes
Sergio Silva June 23, 2014

Hello Carlos!

Do you know if this feature will be released soon?

Best Regards,

Sergio da Costa Silva

0 votes
carlos.fernandez
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 21, 2014

Hi Sergio.

Sorry I lost the other comment notification. We will try to release the next version by mid June.

Regards

0 votes
Sergio Silva April 7, 2014

Hello Carlos!

Do you have any plans for the next release.

Thanks!

0 votes
carlos.fernandez
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 18, 2014

Hello Sergio

I don't understand how can you change the schemes with administrate project permission because Jira doesn't avoid it by default.

Anyway, we have been thinking about your question and we will implement it in the next version of Profields.

Thank you for your feedback.

Sergio Silva May 21, 2014

Hello Carlos!

Thanks!

Sergio Silva May 21, 2014

Hello Carlos!

Thanks!

0 votes
carlos.fernandez
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 24, 2014

Hi Sergio.

You can't associate any scheme to a project when you only have administrative project permission, you must be a jira administrator. We are working in a project tab that shows to the project administrator the current associated scheme, but he won't be able to change it.

Regards.

Sergio Silva March 16, 2014

Hello my name is Sergio OAT Solutions, a partner of Atlassian in Brazil.

This is bad and makes no sense, because with Administrate project permission I can select all the other schemes (eg issue type scheme, workflow scheme) of my project.

With this limitation our client who is testing profield could not use it. We are using Project Creator plugin to allow users who are not jira administrators for create projects and thereafter would select the schema profield, but with this limitation only administrator users can select the schema and this blocks the use of profield.

Do you have any plans to change that? Would you do some customization specific to that customer?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events