Как задать дату начала работы по статусу и дату окончания по статусу ? How to set a start date by st

Pavel Halabudenco November 14, 2020

Приветствую!!!  Подскажите пожалуйста: Как для задачи задать дату начала работы по статусу В работе и дату окончания по статусу  Готово
Меня интересует как я могу создать отчёт в котором можно смотреть сколько было затрачено времени  на реализацию задачи.

Hello !!! Please tell me: How to set the start date for the task by the In Work status and the end date by the Ready status?
I am interested in how I can create a report in which you can see how much time was spent on the task.

2 answers

1 vote
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 17, 2020

Hi @Pavel Halabudenco ,

You can try Status Time app. It provides reports on how much time spent on each status as well as status entry dates.

Once you enter your working calendar into the app, it takes your working schedule into account too. That is, "In Progress" time of an issue opened on Friday at 5 PM and closed on Monday at 9 AM, will be a few hours rather than 3 days. It has various other reports like assignee time, status entry dates, average/sum reports(eg. average in progress time per project). Here is the online demo link, you can see it in action and try.

If you are looking for a free solution, there is also limited but free version of above, Status Time Free.

0 votes
Mariana_Pryshliak_Saasjet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 16, 2020

Hello @Pavel Halabudenco 

You can try Time between Statuses to get the necessary info. This add-on generates a report on how long it takes an issue to move from one status to another. You can get this info just by setting start/pause/stop statusesIn your case, you can set To do status as a start timer and Done one - as a Stop timer. Besides you can set time limits with reminders.

tbs_startstoptimers.png

As an alternative, you can try Time in Status for Jira Cloud, which generates a report on how long an issue has been spent in each status. You can get data about all statuses in the Total time column, but if you need info about the particular status, you can set Status Groups.

tis_total column.png 

Both apps give the ability to download data as XLSX or CSV files for deeper analysis. 

I hope, you find this info helpful.

Best regards, Mariana.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events