Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Community Event incoming! (Tues 15th November 2022) ⚠ RAIL STRIKES CAUSE CHANGE OF DATE ⚠

I'm pleased to invite you to join us for a chance to catch up over some 🍕 pizza and beer 🍻!

The event will be taking place at the Adaptavist office in Farringdon with some swag and prizes up for grabs so make sure to secure your place on the RSVP list - grab a place here: https://ace.atlassian.com/e/mccts3/

Phill Fox will be talking us through 'Journey to the Cloud - Setting Expectations' and the second speaker will be confirmed soon.

Can't wait to see you all there!

⚠ EDIT ⚠ This has been rescheduled to Tuesday November 15th to avoid Tube and Rail Strikes

3 comments

Comment

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2022

Hi everyone - we've made the decision to change the date of this event. Unfortunately train and tube strikes in London were going to make it very difficult for people to get to and from the event and as a result we will now be having the event on TUESDAY 15th NOVEMBER. Apologies for the inconvenience, I really hope this doesn't mean that there are attendees who can no longer make it. The decision was not taken lightly.

Like # people like this
Diogo Teles November 4, 2022

Thank you for that, my team was about to give up on this one because of the strike. We're based in Hook Hampshire and rely on trains to get to the venue.

Like Stuart Capel - London likes this
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2022

Thanks Diogo,

We were conscious it would be hard for lots of people to travel that day. Luckily the strikes were called off but we're going to stick with the 15th of November now.

Like David Meredith likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events