Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACP-120 Exam Feedback!

Prateek Gupto August 19, 2020

Hiya folks,

Can somebody who has completed the ACP-120 exam share their experience thus far?

Any tips or recommendations on exam questions (apart from the course module and access to the platform to navigate around) would be highly valuable.

Thanks
~p 

4 comments

Comment

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 19, 2020

Hi @Prateek Gupto  - you might get more feedback if you post in the Training and Certification area.

ACP-120 is still in the beta phase so not many people have sat this one yet.

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2020

@Prateek Gupto 

I'm due to take it in September so I'll let you know 

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2020

Taking it today.  I will rate the exam in volume of tears when done.

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2020

Oops, sorry, I forgot to post a reply afterwards.  It was a difficult test, but for some reason it seemed somewhat less devious and unnecessarily difficult than ACP-100 and ACP-600, though there were a number of questions I thought seemed possibly out of scope for the exam - as expected, since it was a Beta.

Like Alexandra Hu likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events