Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to change my content vertical

ABR March 26, 2024

Hi, Atlassian Community!

Friends, I'm an Indian content creator with a total of 20+ years of experience both as a freelancer and a corporate writer. I've been writing techno-functional documentation for a reputed ERP and have given my company a body of work that I'm truly proud of.

But, now I wish to change my vertical to more non-technical and more commercially consumable content. I'm open to both remote and on-site jobs, provided location is in Kolkata.

I would love to have any insights and input that my Atlassian family has to offer. Looking forward to your valuable insight, thank you!

1 comment

Comment

Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2024

I'm sure you may have already looked into freelance.  There are several sites you can list your services and start getting engagements, like upwork and even fiverr.

Like # people like this
ABR April 24, 2024

Thank you! @Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM I'm already on Upwork and have been since it was Elance! But have not offered my services there since I got my full time engagement. However, now I'm thinking of renewing my profile there! So cheers!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events