Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jobs Career

Bhavesh Pandya
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 7, 2024

Hey everyone out there, I am eagerly looking for a new role as a scrum master. I have 6 years of vast experience in the IT industry and 3 years of scrum experience.

1 comment

Comment

Liz Tanner March 7, 2024

Hey there, Bhavesh! I was hunting for gigs when I found this Scrum Master/Project Manager position. I saw two red flags on this one: The post is a month old and I didn't see a salary range posted anywhere. This one is remote for the company ai squared.

This one is for an associate lead Scrum/Agile position, and was posted more recently, about two weeks ago. This one is remote for the company Envestment Yodlee.

For you and others looking in tech, AWS, Scrum/Agile proj. mgmt, AI/ML, data roles. etc.:
--Both jobs above were posted on Simplifyjobs where companies have been most responsive and had consistently viable job listings.
--Otta has had good listings but has a very poor reputation for hiring anyone. The job hunters I spoke with to vet these sites use Otta to see which gigs are least saturated and that is 100% it.
--Dice, with a nice scrum master array here, gets a bad rap and it should for full time exempt roles. But, if you W2/1099 only? (me '11-'21, and 01/23 to now) Or, if you want PT or a start in a technical industry? They are really not bad. I have always used them to build or rebuild client lists.

Don't get down on yourself if the job search is challenging, stay hopeful, and keep progress even through the crappy job search days. Good luck!!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events