Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiring! Atlassian Technical Trainer (CLOSED)

Desi Byers January 28, 2021

Isos Technology is looking for an energetic and personable professional to join our team. 

To function in the role of Atlassian Technical Trainer, Isos requires you already have the following demonstrable and verifiable skills:

• Ability to present instructional materials to classes of at least 20 people
  • Ability to conduct yourself professionally and within Isos values
  • Ability to effectively manage time and expectations
  • Ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously
  • Ability to communicate effectively (both orally and in writing) for executive, technical and business operations audiences
  • Minimum 2 years of Technical Training Experience
  • Minimum 1+ years experience and/or expert knowledge of all supported versions of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
  • A combination of advanced or end user knowledge of all other supported Atlassian products

Apply Here! 

2 comments

Comment

PJ Wysota
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2021

Well, don't know how others perceive this recruitment. As for me, with

• 10+years in trainings, 
  • several hundreds trained in ITIL/ITSM,
  • around 300 with Atlassian toolset
  • around 500 in sailing certificates

I would not apply looking at just one parameter: 

• Ability to present instructional materials to classes of at least 20 people

Class >12 persons for technical training means that you are working as a lecturer, not  trainer, as You don't have ability to refer to every single participant knowledge adoption.

Effective PRACTICAL trainings gather classes of 5-8 (perfect), max 10-12 people. 

Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2021

Hey there, different use cases come with different class sizes. For example, training at Atlassian summit a few years back had multiple rooms filled with 30+ people. I wouldn't discourage folks from applying. Part of interviewing is asking these types of questions and getting a response from the company. You can then make your decision and determine if it is for you or not. It is also a good opportunity to give the company feedback. I think that's often missed. 

Happy job searching everyone! 

Like Desi Byers likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events