tickets not loading in firefox

Tullio Bagnoli October 7, 2019

working on mac OS 10.14.5, Firefox 69.0.2

Since a few days the Jira board is broken for me. If I click on a ticket in the board, the pop up window appears, but it never finishes getting loaded - only the ticket number and the top-right buttons are visible.

Clicking on the ticket number opens the ticket in a new page as usual, but there too there are problems: the ticket status isn't modifyable and comments aren't visualised.

No such problems when opening the same links in Chrome.

3 answers

0 votes
Matthew S May 17, 2021

I am also having this issue. Jira is occasionally more or less unusable in Firefox until I sign out and back in or do a hard refresh multiple times.

0 votes
Sam Bloomquist May 4, 2021

I'm having a similar issue with a MB Pro  OSX 11.2.3 and Firefox 88 except that the popup windows don't appear at all.  Everything else on the site seems to work ok, and the board popups are functional in Chrome and Safari.

I get javascript warnings when attempting to trigger the ticket popup but no errors:

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 6.23.11 AM.png

0 votes
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 7, 2019

Hi,

Is any error thrown in the JS Console? Press F12 button and navigate to Console tab.

Regards

Suggest an answer