sum story point feature from Next-Gen Project also available in Scrum- or Kanban-Projects?

Waldemar Friesen July 7, 2021

Hi support,

i found this screenshot from a Next-Gen Project. Now i am asking me if this featrue is available in Scrum- and Kanban- Projects, too.

Kind regards

NextGenStorySum.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2021

This is a scrum project for you. Kanban does not have this feature.

Waldemar Friesen July 7, 2021

My Scrum Projects has this feature not enabled. How can i do that? So, if i want this Feature used in a Kanban Project, i have to switch to Next-Gen Project?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2021

Sorry I’m confused by your question here. Are you trying to enable this on your scrum board or are you trying to get it on a Kanban project. this feature is for Scrum projects.

Waldemar Friesen July 8, 2021

ScrumStorySum.PNG

Now, there are two of us. :) Here is a Screen of a Scrum Project. I like those summarize feature of a Next-Gen-Project, which i marked with arrows at my top post. I miss this in Scrum- & Kanban-Projects. Story Points is a nice option to determine tasks duration (complexity), without be to specific in estimation. This is usually easier to answer by teammembers as time estimations. And is a good response for product leaders to know which task could be hard to do.  

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 8, 2021

in my CMP i have this for any defined sprint but not backlog. TMP provides a different flavor exposing the Backlog SP totals too.

my CMP...

2021-07-08_11-15-03.jpg

Waldemar Friesen July 12, 2021

I believe that it is possible to set it up, but how?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events