show due date in active board

sim.sisavuthary January 3, 2022

Dear Support,

I have two questions. 
1) in the same board for issue type is bug the due date can show onboard but issue type is change request it doesn't show. How to show the due date in all issue types?

here's the snapshot.

2) other board doesn't show the due date for all issue types.

I want to show the field due date to all issue types in my existing borad. Where should i configure it?other borad doesn't show due date for all issue types.pngsame borad but change request does't show due date on board.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Édpo César
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2022

Hi, Sim. 

In your board settings, how is it your Card Layout configuration?

You just need to set up this option bellow:

Captura de tela 2022-01-04 094046.png

sim.sisavuthary January 5, 2022

Let me try. your answer didn't alert me to my email. 

follow your recommendation. Yes, it works for other boards. but for this board, I can't find the 2022-01-05_165149.pngcard layout.

Édpo César
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2022

@sim.sisavuthary

I got it now. You are using a team-managed project. In this type of project it is not possible.

Here is the suggestion to add field configuration for Team-Managed (next-gen) projects, backlog and board.  You may watch or vote for the suggestion.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17336

If my answer helped you, make that answer accepted to help other people.

so for now it can't support for Team-managed. I added my voted.

Like Édpo César likes this
Édpo César
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 5, 2022

Nice, @sim.sisavuthary

but I don't get it why the same board but different issue types. As I snapshot for a bug it can show the due date but change request can't show?

Édpo César
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 5, 2022

@sim.sisavuthary

Go to Project Sttings>Issue Type, and take a print the context fieds from Bug issue type and Change issue type, please.

I go to issue type. the fields have2022-01-05_194325.png the same for Change Request and bug

Édpo César
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 5, 2022

@sim.sisavuthary 

I've simulated your cenario and I get the result that you want to. But I didn't have to do anything.

Captura de tela 2022-01-05 095750.png

Can you confirm if the due date fild there's any information?

Now, only due date field we need. 

Édpo César
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 5, 2022

@sim.sisavuthary

OK. Can you confirm me previous question, please?

I don't get it if your last answer was about it.

It seems it is working now. You can close this ticket. Thank you 

Édpo César
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 5, 2022

@sim.sisavuthary 

I'm glad I helped you.

Just a note, I am not Atlassian support, I am a member of the community that was helping you.

Suggest an answer