report users

Marta CRUZ MEGIA December 12, 2016

Hi,i'm a JIRA administrator and when I try to generate a report in which is necessary to file the user field and insert my user, never it works, all the time appear the red message " the user doesn't exist or privileges mistake"

Could you please hel me?

Hola, soy administradora de JIRA y cuando intento ver un gráfico (reporte)  en el que hay que introducir un usuario, por ejemplo "Informe: Informe de carga de trabajo del usuario" siempre me da error "El usuario solicitado no existe o no tiene los privilegios necesarios para verlo."

¿Me puede ayudar alguien?

gracias

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2016

It often means a user has been deleted when they still have data in JIRA tied to their account, or you're trying to work with a non-existent user. 

But, where exactly is this error occurring?  You say "report" then "insert my user", but we need to know exactly where this is - there are a lot of reports in JIRA.

when i said: "insert my user" i meant that I insert my own user name to see my data.

as you can see in the image attached, i've written mcruz (this is my user)

attached imagereport.PNG

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2016

Ok, that's pretty clear - you don't have the right access to see the report.  Check the privileges you have on it.

thank you, and could you please help me with this issue? which is the permission  that i should have?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 12, 2016

I don't know what report it is or how the permissions might be done.  The reports in plain JIRA don't have any permissions to run them, so I don't know where that comes from (but they may return no data if you don't have access to the issues it tries to report on)

Suggest an answer