how to download invoices

Matt Deleon September 8, 2014

How can I download invoices, I'm on the following page: https://my.atlassian.com/billing/paidorders, but it wants three bits of information one being a quote/invoice number which I don't have.

I'm really frustrated that a simple task has to end in a plea for help from a forum. Appreciate your help, sorry to rant smile

7 answers

2 votes
Daniel Díaz July 27, 2020

I can't believe nowadays COMPANY does not provide an API or any other method to download their invoices automatically every month. Fortunately I found https://ihateinvoices.com/ a few month ago to solve this problem. I guess it will help you too.

1 vote
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2014

Hi Matt,

Have you tried the following steps?

1. Log into your My Atlassian account and click the Orders tab in the navigation bar.
  2. All quotes and invoices associated with your account are in this section.
  3. In the "Quotes" tab you can download a PDF quote or invoice, make credit card payment, Update PO# or delete the quote.
  4. In the "Orders" tab you can see an order's details by clicking on the '+' and download a PDF of the paid invoice.

Please note: you can only access the orders where you are listed as the technical or billing contact.

0 votes
Jenny January 2, 2019

Hi, how to find who is  the technical or billing contact for our? It is quite inadequate service for customer. I have not be able to download invoices too.

0 votes
Accounts Payable December 15, 2016

Hi,

We're running into the same problem. I'm the billing contact on every single tool we have with Atlassian however I don't receive the invoices. Even more frustrating, when I connect to the platform, I can only a few orders for which I can easily retrieve invoices. As for the search option, I can't use it because 1/ if I don't have the invoice I obviously don't have the invoice # 2/ we're in the UK and the payment comes out in GBP without any indication of what the USD amount was.

Can you please help? 

0 votes
Daniel Falardeau November 19, 2015

Hello,

I'm unable to print or export to PDF my quote  AT-12083017

0 votes
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2014

Matt, as an Atlassian account holder, you should be able to log into your account and download a quote or invoice, make payment, update PO# and delete quotes. Since you are not seeing the "Quotes" tab, I'd suggest you to open a ticket with Atlassian SAC (support.atlassian.com) under the Customer Advocates. They will be able to help you better. smile

Sorry for all the trouble.

Please let us know if you have any other question.

Cheers!

0 votes
Matt Deleon September 8, 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. I can't see a "Quotes tab", what I do see is:

Am I missing something? If I click "New order or Quote" link I see only ways to add new products. 

Thanks in advance.

Suggest an answer