Zephyr Test Summary - Not Displaying in Chrome

Danny Fu September 27, 2019

Hello,  

For some reason, none of the Zephyr Test screens are displaying in Chrome. I continue to get a blank screen when other team members are able to get the page to load. 

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 11.59.34 AM.png

4 answers

0 votes
Nuno Miguel Valente Gonçalves Antunes September 16, 2022

16/09/2022
Still broken for chrome users....

0 votes
Dan Travolta February 14, 2022

Has this been fixed yet?

Still having trouble with empty frames in chrome browser, so far I've seen

• Test Details on an issue of Type Test
  • Test Cycle summary section
  • Seach Test Executions section
0 votes
Steven Colón
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 8, 2019

Are you still seeing this issue @Danny Fu ? 

Please submit a ticket to our support team so that we can look at it right away - https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=zephyr-for-jira

Danny Fu October 8, 2019

Thanks Steven.  I have submitted as instructed: Case#00407761.

Amita.Khatri March 31, 2020

@Steven Colón I am facing the same issue not able to connect to Zephyr through Chrome. I have tried the above steps, still the same issue. 

Thanks. 

Sapna Ramakrishnan July 2, 2020

Any luck? I am also facing same issue

Danny Fu July 2, 2020

Negative... for some odd reason, switching to Safari resolved the issues for me. 

Amit Rawat December 13, 2021

Able to see the page in Firefox but not in Chrome...strange!!

0 votes
Andrew Laden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2019

Check if you have any ad blockers, or similar anti popup extensions in your chrome installation, and if so, whitelist jira.

As a test connect in incognito mode, which by default runs with all extensions disabled.

Danny Fu September 27, 2019

Thanks Andrew, but this remains the same, nothing is displaying. I've ran this with our IT team is no one seems to know why. 

Suggest an answer