Why can't a user see all projects list on IOS app?

Rohan Groombridge January 23, 2020

Hi, I have added my usiness partner to our JIRA software cloud instance and when he signs into the ios app, under projectstab, he can't see a list of all projects like i can o the android JIRA app. He can only see recently viewed projects. Is this an IOS feature restriction?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah McKenzie
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2020

Hi @Rohan Groombridge, thanks for the question. The list of "all projects" is a feature which hasn't been implemented within iOS yet. It's certainly on our roadmap, though. All projects can still be searched for within the search bar.

Cheers,

Hannah

Rohan Groombridge January 23, 2020

Hi Hannah, Thank you for your quick repsonse. That great to know that. You mentioned you can search all projects in the search bar, Whats the best way to do this without know the project name?

Like Hannah McKenzie likes this
Hannah McKenzie
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2020

You're welcome @Rohan Groombridge. Unfortunately, you'll need to know the project's name (or at least part of the name) in order to find it via search. 

Like Rohan Groombridge likes this
Rohan Groombridge January 24, 2020

Oh ok. No worries. Thank you. When is it expected to have the "All projects" feature available for IOS?

Hannah McKenzie
Atlassian Team
January 27, 2020

I don't have an exact date at this stage, but we'll continue to monitor feedback for this feature, and based on its popularity, it may get implemented sooner rather than later. 

Cheers,

Hannah

Suggest an answer