Where did the small down-arrow go in the dashboard gadgets so that you can edit or delete a gadget?

Now that we've been upgraded to 5.2, the options to delete or edit a dashboard gadget -- which were previously visible when you hovered over the coloured-bar at the top of the gadget -- appear to be missing.

I can't find any reference to a change of fucntionality in the JIRA documentation. Can someone point me in the right direction?

(This affects our users on both Firefox and Chrome, so I don't think it's a browser-specific issue.)

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

If it's anything like our instance of JIRA, it's still there. It's just hiding. Have a look at the screenshot below, and you'll see the very top edge of it which is still clickable. This isn't a permanent solution (assuming it's any solution at all), but I thought it might prove helpful.

Hi Tanner, Thanks for the reply. We also had that issue up until last night -- at least could do something with that.

However today, even that's not showing. Hovering over most of the blue bar region displays the ability to drag the gadget around on the dashboard. If we hover over few mysterious pixels in the right corner, we get a tool tip to maximise the gadget. But that's it...

Sutter

Update: Had bad info from one of our users -- the problem only surfaces in Chrome; Firefox is fine.

Based on this and JRA-22927, looks like it's a Chrome issue. :(

Thanks again, Tanner, for the help.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

106 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you