What statuses are exactly fetched via REST API?

Jaroslav Ševčík May 25, 2022

Hi, can you tell me, what statuses are exactly fetched via the /rest/api/2/status https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v2/api-group-workflow-statuses/ endpoint please?

In the doc there is said "Returns a list of all statuses associated with active workflows." However, I am pretty sure that some of the statuses are missing. I know about a status being assigned to a workflow of an active project, that is not returned. What are the exact conditions a status has to met, to be returned by this endpoint? Does it have to be in a specific project type? Or can it be related to permissions (Even if there are not any required according to the doc.)? Does the status has to be actually used somewhere? Any other?

Thanks in advance

Jaroslav

1 answer

0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2022

It mentions "Returns a list of all statuses associated with active workflows." So the statuses has got to have been used in an active workflow within your instance. Basically it should return all the global statuses as well as those used by team-managed projects.

Jaroslav Ševčík May 27, 2022

And what exactly an "active workflow" means?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events