What if I need support in JIRA and I want to talk to an actual human being?

Chris Ruppel April 29, 2022

I just want to talk to a real life person for support.  Not try and get the whole scenario in an email with attachments.  Does Atlassian not allow customers to talk to their support team?  Pretty please?

2 answers

2 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2022

Hi @Chris Ruppel ,

Atlassian doesn't offer support via phone. Your best bet to talk to someone would be via one of Atlassian's partners. The Community is a great place to start for free. Here is their Contact page.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2022

They will do calls, but only if you are a large customer with a licence that qualifies you for an account manager, or if they can't get to the bottom of the problem via the support request.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2022

Thanks Nic I had heard that was the case but never found anything in writing. Then again I haven't spent a lot of time looking either.

0 votes
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2022

Another option would be to work with an Atlassian Partner like ourselves. Feel free to book a time via https://app.hubspot.com/meetings/atlas-authority/boris-30 Happy to answer any questions you have and see if there is an opportunity for us to support you on an ongoing basis.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2022

@Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority ,

yes that was conveyed in my response via the Atlassian partners link.

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2022

Derp misread, need to get coffee before I read community, sorry.

Suggest an answer