Web Fragment Finder

dkuzaka July 6, 2021

Hi

I installed an app but unfortunately can't find Hidden Webfragments link in the top bar. Could you help me?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2021

What do you mean by "hidden webfragments"?  Could you explain what you are looking for here (also, what has the app got to do with it and what actually is the app?)

dkuzaka July 7, 2021

I installed Web Fragment Finder app. Because I do not know how to use it, I watched movie and read documentation. In readme.md, which you can find here

https://bitbucket.org/wittified/webfrag-finder/src/f977b060be81a825e0b1745881e69c8e2f1864b0/?at=1.6

I read:

go to the Configuration page (Available through the "Hidden Webfragments" link in the top bar) and turn them on.

But there is no Hidden Webfragments button in my Jira.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2021

Quick question to rule something out - you've said you are on a Cloud system - is that true?  (Easy way to tell - your Jira is available under <something>.atlassian.net)

Suggest an answer