We are facing Error while importing from Trello to Jira

Trupti Nikam June 13, 2021

Screenshot 2021-06-12 203441.jpgScreenshot 2021-06-12 203528.jpg

We are using Trello business class and Jira Standard Plan, and we need to import all our trello data boards to Jira Project with proper issues and customized fields available on Jira.
Earlier we transfer two boards and they were successfully imported from trello to Jira with all the necessary requirements
Kindly do request you to resolve our error of Issues we are facing while importing boards of trello.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gloria Ojukwu
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2021

Hi @Trupti Nikam , try this;

go to JIRA home  > Settings > System > External System Import > Trello

this should import the Trello cards into a new Project. move the cards in your project; this will help you create a map to the newly created statuses from Trello to existing statuses in the project you mean.

Let me know if this works.

Trupti Nikam June 15, 2021

Hello @Gloria Ojukwu , First of all I would like to thank you for such humble and supportive response.

I would like to add that we did the same as you mentioned for importing the boards from trello as individual projects But we are facing error importing the same from trello as well as by importing CSV and JSON files

JIRA home  > Settings > System > External System Import > Trello > Allow Jira trello Importer > Process Starts > Trello - Jira Importer Throws error.

the project boards in the trello with customizable column appears in Jira but none of the cards from trello imports from trello to Jira.

Do you have any Alternate we can use to move from trello to Jira with all our cards and customizable imported to Jira?

Suggest an answer