View Profile with no way to close the pop-up!!!!!!

Massi Coe September 25, 2019

Please give us a way to close down the profile when it opens when you mouse over a user name!  These profiles get in the way and it takes clicking around randomly to get them to go away.  So much wasted time now with these getting in the way.

jira_profile.gif

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2019

Hi @Massi Coe ,

You are facing a bug that only affects the old issue view and that is tracked as:

As you can read in the workaround section, the only way to make the pop-up go away at this current point in time is to reload the page.

Please vote for the above bug ticket and set yourself as a watcher so that you will be notified in case of any update/progress. The bug will be addressed according to the Atlassian Cloud bug fixing policy.

Cheers,
Dario

Massi Coe September 26, 2019

Wow, thanks for the info.  I really hope a fix is found soon, because reloading the page every time this happens is hardly what I would call a work around.

You mention this only happens in the "old" issue view, how do I get the new issue view?

Massi

Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2019

Hi @Massi Coe ,

As written in the new jira issue view page:

To turn the new issue view on or off in Jira Software and Jira Core for now, head to Your profile and settings () > Settings and toggle the switch for the New Jira issue view.

For more details please review the below page:

Dario

Dario B
Atlassian Team
October 4, 2019

UPDATE: The bug has been fixed. Please check and confirm the issue is solved.

Suggest an answer