User not getting Daily updates on Confluence

Rene Asanga September 28, 2019

User has subscribed to Daily Updates option, but still not getting those updates via email. However, the user gets emails from other pages that she is watching. 

I checked the user has the right email in the system and this issue is unique to her. The user has also checked her junk emails, and notifications are not going there. 

I noticed there is a support ticket for the same issue - CONFCLOUD-67348, but am unable to access the fix for this issue. Can you help with steps on troubleshooting issue? 

Thanks, 

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2019

Hi @Rene Asanga

Looking at CONFCLOUD-67348 - it looks like it might just have been fixed, rather than having a specific action you need to take.

Have you tested this by making an edit to a page the user has permission to view? If there are no updates, not sure if it sends an email(?)

Good first test to make :)

Ste

Rene Asanga October 2, 2019

@Stephen Wright _Elabor8_

The user was able to get updates from a page yesterday after our troubleshooting session. But just reported this morning that edits were made on other pages which she watches and she didn't get those email updates. 

I check all her configurations were right. Is there something else you will suggest at this time, which I might be missing? 

Suggest an answer