Unresolved support ticket

DPK May 6, 2024

I reopened this support ticket but have not received a response in weeks, please resolve https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/34/ECOHELP-37682 

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2024

@DPK I believe someone from the marketplace team has responded to your support case.  Sorry for the delay here.

Andy

0 votes
Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2024

Hi @DPK

From my experience, I recommend you create a new ticket instead opening the existing one.

If it's a public question, you can post it on the community for developers: https://community.developer.atlassian.com/

Kate

DPK May 7, 2024

I did create a new ticket too weeks ago with no response :( 

ECOHELP-38189

0 votes
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2024

Hi, @DPK.  Do you have an Atlassian Technical Partner Manager?

I'm guessing you don't, which probably means you haven't fully qualified for the marketplace partner program yet. Therefore, there is no SLA associated with your ticket 😕

If you do have a TPM, escalate this issue through them.

In the meantime, I'll ask someone from Atlassian to have a look at this post.

Good luck,

-dave

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 7, 2024

Update: Hi, @DPK. It took a few days, but the ECOSYSTEM team has been alerted to your troubles (this post).  Stay tuned.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events