Unable to view table icon, Unable to change text style in Subtask description field.

sri_rangineni January 30, 2020

1. Unable to view the table icon in the Description section of a subtask. Attaching 2 screen shots with table icon highlighted in yellow and another one without a table icon. (Expected and Actual) My coworker can see the table icon but I cannot. I want the table icon to be displayed in my Description section.

2. Unable to select  Style as Normal text from the from drop down (No Option available). Attaching screen shot that shows Style value as Normal text and one without Normal text option(Expected and actual). I would like my Description option to have Normal Text as in Expected values screen shot.

My coworker can see the Normal text icon but I cannot.Actual_Sub task Description.PNGSubtask Description Expected values.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2020

Hello @sri_rangineni ,

the issue you are facing is due to the fact that there are currently two different editor experiences in Jira. The old experience does not support tables

You will find the old experience in the 'global issue creation dialog', transition screens and other non-modernised views.

Suggest an answer