Unable to install app

Yaroslava Savchuk May 6, 2023

I've faced with the issue that I can't install the app (Big Picture). Although I'm the admin, I couldn't install the app by one click, but received the message that request was sent to the admin. When I went to app requests, I received a message:

'This is a list of apps requested by users including the number of requests per app.

We ran into a little trouble. It might just be a hiccup. Try again in a bit.' It's been few days now and the problem is still present. Earlier I used this app on other projects and everything was okay.

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2023

Hi @Yaroslava Savchuk and welcome to the Community!

I am a bit confused by the last sentence of your question, where you say:

Earlier I used this app on other projects and everything was okay.

If you used the app already in your current Jira site, then you should not install it again to use it for other projects. It should already be there and it is rather a matter of configuring it for use in other/new projects instead. That would normally boil down to creating a new box in the tool with the desired settings and mappings. If that is what you are looking to do, I would recommend checking the product documentation to get you underway.

If I just misunderstood and there really is an issue with installing the app, then it may be a good idea to check if there are any current system issues. You can check the App's status page for that. Or otherwise reach out to the vendor's support team to investigate further. You should be able to find contact details on the app's marketplace listing under the support tab.

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events