Team managed Project is missing in list of projects

Ashok Gadani December 17, 2021

One of my team managed project is missing from the list. It is not deleted. not in Trash as well. I am using Free JIRA cloud with 5 users. Currently I have create around 18 projects. I am not sure do JIRA Free cloud has any limitation on Project count? What is the communication channel to reach out to JIRA support team.

2 answers

1 vote
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2021

Hi @Ashok Gadani ,

there isn't a limitation related to the project number on the free Jira plan.

If you can't see your project in the list you can check if:

1. You don't have any filters applied on the projects page that would hide the project

2. Do you have permission to see the project? (ask your Jira admin if you're not the one)

3. Maybe someone turned the project to private so you can't see it?

4. Check with the team if someone accidentally deleted the project. Did other people have access to administer this project so they could delete it?

I am Jira admin only one Admin user and other user don't have permission to delete project.

0 votes
Stooz The Stoozer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2021

It may not show if you don't have permissions - are you an admin - does the project allow admins to browse? is it archived? its not on page 2 of 2 is it?

the limit is 100 by the way.

I am Jira Admin.
I have only 18 Project

Suggest an answer