Team Calendar showing incorrect times and dates

Andy Valverde
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 28, 2024

Hi Guys!

Our team is currently using Confluence (Data Center) 9.0.2 and there seems to be a issue with the Calendar, for instance; if we select a date from 9/28/2024 to 9/30/2024, the data that displays the calendar seems like I would be taking from 10/1/2024 to 10/3/2024

I would like to confirm that both the team calendar and my profile are using the same timezone:  Site Default ((GMT-0400) Eastern Time (US & Canada))

Any pieces of advice concerning this issue? Is this a bug?

3 answers

1 vote
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2024

Hi @Andy Valverde ,

It doesn't seem to be a timezone. Since the dates is a big shift. However, you can check your default timezone by checking on the admin panel configuration.

You may want to check with your systems to make sure the system time is correct. your server and data center date maybe off.

IF still an issue, then might be a bug and worth checking with Atlassian Support. 

0 votes
Nacho Del Rey
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 2, 2024

Same problem here

If I edit the event it shows the correct date but at the calendar view it is move 1.5 days in the future

0 votes
Joe Laird
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 30, 2024

Not an answer but additional information.  We are seeing the exact same issue with our calendars.  It's as if it shifts the date on the calendar by +1.5 days.  If I go into edit the event, it shows the correct date.  It just appears on the calendar as about 1.5 days in the future.  We are also on Data Center v9.0.2.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events