Sprint cannot be completed as there are incomplete subtasks on the following issues

Jaspreet Singh June 27, 2021

know there are lots of questions with this title but none of them resolved my problem. 

I have nothing in the unmapped column all the sub-tasks have a resolution but still I am not able to close the sprint.

Will appreciate the help. Thanks. 

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

3 answers

3 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2021

Hi @Jaspreet Singh

could you please show us how the sub-task section from within GLDP-2082 does look like?
Probably also a screenshot which shows the status and/or resolution of GLDP-2082?

I understood that the issue GLDP-2082 is resolved but from the screenshot this probably rings a bell.

Of course, this only makes sense if the tip from Nic should not already have helped you sorting this one out.

Regards,
Daniel

Jaspreet Singh July 2, 2021

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for looking into this, the issues have been resolved now. These issues from another project got linked with the current sprint and were not showing. 

Like Airbus Driver likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2021

Are all the sub-tasks in the last column on the board?

Jaspreet Singh June 28, 2021

Hi, Nic Yes. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2021

Ok, then I suspect that your board is not including all the sub-tasks for every issue in the sprint, and some of the ones not on the board are not complete.

Like Jaspreet Singh likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Airbus Driver
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2021

Can you please try running the following;

project = 12315 and type = Subtask and resolution = empty
Jaspreet Singh June 28, 2021

Hi, same no result

4.PNG

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS