Show issue status change from last week and owner name in a dashboard

Aleem Shariff December 15, 2021

Hello Awesome people,

I'm trying to create a dashboard from a search query where I can see the status changes for issues since last week and who the owner is of that issue. Can somoene help with this please. I did try to look into available dashboard gadgets that I have access to but could not find anything suitable.

Thanks in advance for any help with this :)

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2021

Hello @Aleem Shariff 

For this purpose, different gadgets can be used based on the required details to be visualized. The JQL would need to be saved as a filter that can be used with the required gadget.

Some of the gadgets which can be used are Pie charts, Filter Results etc depending on the use case.

Aleem Shariff December 15, 2021

Thanks @Gauravit's the JQL that I am struggling with as a newbie :(

Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2021

Hello @Aleem Shariff 

Here is the JQl that can help with this scenario:

status changed AFTER startOfDay(-7d)

Please let me know if there is any other scenario where you would need help with.

Kindly accept the answer if this helps resolve the query.

Like Bill Sheboy likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Karolina Wons_SaaSJet
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2021

Hello @Aleem Shariff 

As an alternative, you can try Time in Status for Jira Cloud developed by SaaSJet. It generates 7 types of reports.

Time in Status report shows how long each issue has been spent in each status.

tis report.png

Status Entrance Date report shows the date when an issue hasentered each of statuses.

statusentrancedatereport.png

Status Count Report shows how many times an issue has been in each status.

statuscountreport.png

Assignee time report helps to monitor how long each assigneehas been assigned to each issue and how long it takes them to solve each issue.

assignee report.png

You just need to choose a report type and time period you you are interested in.

Was it helpful for you? 

Regards, Karolina

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events