Report log work

elenushhh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2019

Hello there,

I need to make a report for a project. I set the filters for the project I want, select by user, worklog,  but I need some tasks to not be in the report, is there a way to exclude some of the project's issue? 

thanks! 

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2019

It depends on the report method. Some reports don’t expose the underlying JQL such that it is editable, i.e. those under Reports. However, gadgets in Dashboards are based upon filters that can be customized so you could add “AND issue not in (a,b,c,...)”.

can you elaborate on the report method?

elenushhh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2019

@Jack Brickey  Thanks for response. 

I want to make a report for Project x:

Filter by User/Logwork.

Period selected is from January - September ( present).

But there are some tasks, which we don't want to have in the logworks report so I need to exclude them from there.

Report selected is : Logged time.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2019

I didn’t even find that report. :-) but I’m sure it exists and also bet it isn’t editable. I would look to see if any dashboard gadget could meet you needs or turn to the Marketplace or use Excel.

elenushhh
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 11, 2019

I found the tempo worklog distribution gadget but it's not helping me. I can select only the last 90 days...

Suggest an answer