Removing a project from an issue type screen scheme

Shaun Morgan November 19, 2019

Hi There,

How do I remove my project (Luna Change and Release) from the CR: Kanban Issue Type Screen Scheme shown in the screen shot, I can't see where I can simply remove my project from the screen scheme. Edit doesn't give the option, also under configure its not apparent where to remove my project see second screenshot as well.

Screenshot 2019-11-19 at 18.51.59.pngScreenshot 2019-11-19 at 18.57.22.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2019

In order to remove the project from that issue type screen scheme, go to your project settings and change which screen scheme your project is associated with.

If you need an overview of how all the schemes belong together, I recommend taking a look at Project screens, schemes and fields 

Shaun Morgan November 19, 2019

Thank you so much that was driving me insane.

Like Agnieszka Santos likes this
Carl-Erik Kopseng October 9, 2020

In my case the project is deleted. There are no project settings in that case, just a dead reference. What then? Using Jira Cloud.

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2020

@Carl-Erik Kopseng if the scheme is not associated with a project you can delete that scheme.

Byron Wang October 13, 2020

@Mikael SandbergI have a similar problem, my project is deleted but it is still associated with the issue type screen scheme. So I don't have access to the project settings to remove the association. Is there any way around this?

UPDATE: I just restored the deleted project from the trash which should solve my issue.

Suggest an answer