Regarding JQL for list of all subtask of Story with Label

Hi,

I have a story with some label LABEL1 and have some subtask for that story. I want to write a JQL for list of all subtask for stories that have label LABEL1.

Is it possible to write without any add-on?

Let me know if more information is required.

Thanks

Amit

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Not possible without add-ons. I think there is an add-on for cloud version that uses Connect architecture and exposes more search options but I am not sure if that had this specific functionality.

Would this not be possible with the following JQL?

project = TEST AND issuetype = story AND "Epic Link" IN (TEST-1275,TEST-955,TEST-966) and label = LABEL1

or

project = TEST AND issuetype = story AND parent in tempoEpicIssues(TEST-1275,TEST-955,TEST-966)

Hi,

No, It will not be solved using this JQL as issue type stories have given label and the sub task don't have any label and what I need is

show all subtask of story with label LABEL1

Amit

Can I have the query for a Story with all subtasks I don't need Label?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

165 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you