Project report that displays sprint and in progress, open closed issues.

Hi - I'm trying to create a report that displays (by project) a list of all sprints and the backlog and for each sprint the # of open, closed and in progress issues. I know there is the 2 two dimensional gadget but unfortunately sprint isn't an option in there. There is also the Jira Issue/Filter but in confluence (which is where I want to add this), sprint field is always blank. I'm not sure why either (I verified my filter was correct too). Any ideas?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Sheila,

Have you tried to use the "Agile Sprint Burndown Gadget" and the "Sprint Healht Gadget"?

These gadget will only provide you a view of one sprint per time, but if you create one specific dashboard to monitor all your sprints and a add a gadget for each one of them this may help you.

Cheers,

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

573 views 25 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you