It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Only `Open Issues` showing in the Sprint and not the `Done Issues`

I have created a sprint. But i have not started it yet. Working only on the inactive sprint. As soon as I mark an issue ad Done, it gets disappear from the Sprint. How can I avoid it? Sprint should show all the Open, Done and In progress issues..

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

@Dhiraj_Aggarwal

By design, Scrum backlog doesn't include the tickets in the status which are mapped to the 'Done' column. This behavior is explained the Scrum Backlog document.

The backlog is meant for sprint planning where the team determines the product backlog items they will work on during that sprint. If the task/ticket is already completed before the start of the sprint, there is no need to plan for it during the planning. However, once you start the sprint, all those tickets will be shown in the 'Active Sprints' page and the sprint report.

As a workaround, you may use simple JQL to search for all tickets in a particular sprint.

Hi @Dhiraj_Aggarwal 

Your board settings might hiding 'Done' issues. 

Can you try going to Board settings -> Filter query and confirm if Done issues are not excluded.

@Dhiraj_Aggarwal  can you attach a screenshot of your board settings-> general and also board settings-> columns?

@Carlos_Garcia_Navarro @Lenin_Raj_Rajasekaran please keep in mind that my Sprint is not started yet. We work on Non-started sprints.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you