Notificationhelper not showing results

When I go to an arbitrary ticket and I open the notificationhelper I specify a user and an action.

After this I click on submit, and then I see the loading bar.

But when it finishes loading I don't see any results. Are there any fixes for this?

(Tested in IE and Opera)

1 answer

1 vote
Jason Worley Atlassian Team Mar 25, 2013

Greetings!

In researching this using Chrome, I found that the autofill wasn't immediately working for user and issue. I found a workaround, which might work for you:

- open another browser tab

- copy the issue to clipboard

- switch back to the notification helper

- enter the issue

Oddly enough, following those steps immediately autofills. I can then type in another issue or user and it won't find it, but sure enough when I copy to clipboard it works (even though I am not pasting).

That all being said, I just submitted this as a bug for our developers to research further - to include the action field as well.

If interested, you can review the ticket I entered and/or follow it for updates here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-32313

Sorry I wasn't able to be of more service.

Cheers,
Jason | Atlassian

I'm having the same issue however using Firefox in Ubuntu 12.10.

Also, the workaround doesn't solve it for me.

Worse still I didn't receive notifications about issues that were assigned to me.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,409 views 15 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you